Simple pero entretenido. Recuerda a los ejercicios de Brain Training!
Developed by Miguel López.
This game is a submission for the II Molab Game Jam.
This is a local multiplayer game.
Basic idea: The players have to press the opposite direction that is shown on the screen.
Rules are simple:
- The first player in press the correct direction wins a point. Be Quick!
- Press a wrong direction makes that player lose a point.
|PLAYER 2||Up arrow||Down arrow||Left arrow||Right arrow|
|PLAYER 3||8 Numeric pad||5 Numeric pad||4 Numeric pad||6 Numeric pad|
- Training: No win or lose conditions, just play.
- Normal: First player with 50 points wins the game.
- Time Attack: Player with most points where the time is over wins.
- Last man standing: If a player misses, is eliminated. The last one without mistakes is the winner.
- Choose the number of players (1,2 or 3). 1 player should only be played for training.
- Activate Double inversion mode. Activating this option makes each target have a 20% chance to change the background color to red. If this happens, the players have to press the direction of the target, not the inversion.